Become a member of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society today!
Dorset County Museum is owned and cared for by members of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society. A lively organisation of around 2,000 members, it was in fact Dorset’s first conservation organisation being established to collect, preserve, research and exhibit objects relating to the archaeology, natural history, art, literature and culture of Dorset.
Members receive a number of special privileges, including:
- Free and unlimited entry to the museum and all its exhibitions for one year
- Stay up to date with events, exhibitions and news with regular email bulletins and a twice yearly newsletter
- Enjoy invitations to exclusive social events for members
- Get access to the members’ only library with over 40,000 publications of local interest
- Know that your subscription is making a real and positive difference to the future of Dorset’s past
- Plus enjoy FREE entry to our partner museums: Salisbury Museum, Wiltshire Museum in Devizes, Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum and Poole Museum as part of the Wessex Museums Partnership initiative
With membership from only £28 a year this offers real value for money. Yet perhaps the most satisfying thing about membership of the Dorset Natural History & Archaeological Society is the knowledge that you are helping support the vital conservation and educational work of Dorset County Museum.
In addition, members can subscribe to the Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society. Why not enhance you membership with an annual subscription to this highly respected publication, containing wide-ranging and authoritative articles on Dorset’s archaeology, history and natural environment.
For further details contact:
Dorset County Museum
High West Street
Tel: 01305 756829