Opportunities for sponsorship at Dorset County Museum are extensive and varied, and sponsorship packages can be tailored to your organisation’s individual requirements. Providing a range of services to the community and visitors to Dorset, we attract over 35,000 visits, 50,000 webpage views and 6,000 enquiries each year. History is, more than ever, hugely popular with young and old alike so it’s a great area for sponsorship, offering you the opportunity to get your message across directly to your customers and potential customers.
Companies and organisations that have recently sponsored exhibition and events at Dorset County Museum, either providing cash supported or services and products donated in-kind, include:
- Dukes Fine Art Auctioneers
- Humphries Kirk LLP
- Acheson Construction
- Farrow and Ball Paints
- Maidman Removals
- Axa Art Insurance
- Lam Art Exhibition and Display
- Battens Solicitors
Benefits of Sponsorship
Dorset County Museum’s varied programmes of exhibitions, events, educational programmes, community projects and heritage conservation activities offer many great opportunities for sponsorship and brand association with a respected Museum. These include:
- Sponsor identity linked to specific educational programmes, exhibitions and projects.
- Sponsor recognition in promotional literature distributed to tourist information centres, museums, galleries, libraries, educational establishments and hotels across Dorset.
- Sponsor recognition in press releases, private view speeches and spin off PR opportunities, photo calls.
- Guest invitations for Museum private views with the opportunity to gain access to other decision makers and business leaders.
- Sponsor involvement in the Museum’s special events. *Special behind-the-scenes access for staff and clients as well as tours and talks to your own audience by expert Curators.
- A generous free venue hire allocation allowing you the use of Museum buildings and galleries for corporate events and promotional activities
As well as ensuring the preservation of important artefacts for future generations, your sponsorship has the power to provide demonstrable benefits to the community. Recent examples at Dorset County Museum include expanding and extending the resources available to local schools, enabling the creation of family friendly exhibitions and events to help parents during school holiday periods and providing lifelong learning opportunities for a range of people including the retired and adults with learning disabilities
We would be happy to discuss any ideas you have so we can form a mutually beneficial partnership that will meet both our needs. To find out more please contact:
Dorset County Museum
High West Street
Tel: 01305 262735
Fax: 01305 257180