Terms and Conditions
Sales and Refund of Goods
These terms & conditions effect the transactional sale of goods and e-tickets by you and from the Dorset County Museum herein referred to as DCMand pertaining to our web site dorsetcountymuseum.org. These terms & conditions do not effect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Purchasing goods and services
- Goods and services include items from our shop, services we offer that require payment and e-tickets for entry or events.
- Purchases are paid for via a third party payment gateway (PayZone). No payment information is retained by us in any format.
- Transactions are conducted via HTTPS(SSL) encryption as standard.
- All goods, services and e-tickets remain the property of DCM until full payment has been received.
- DCM do not accept any loss or liability by the user in using our services offered “as is” from our web site.
- Full payment is required in all cases unless otherwise stated.
- Goods will be dispatched in accordance with our delivery policy upon full payment or as previously agreed.
- E-tickets will be dispatched via e-mail to the registered address of the purchaser provided at the time of purchase.
- E-tickets may not be exchanged for cash or goods to the value of.
- E-tickets must be shown on entry to the museum or event and are valid to the purchaser and those detailed on the e-ticket.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to tickets purchased though none authorised entities without prior warning.
- E-tickets are valid on the day(s) marked on the ticket only.
- E-ticket refund policy
- You are entitled to a full refund on any e-ticket purchased through our web site system up to 7 days prior to the appointed date on your ticket.
- Refunds after the allotted date are at the discretion of DCM and all decisions are final.
- Cancellation of tickets after 7 days prior to the event are excluded form our refund policy.
- E-tickets are not transferable and may not be exchanged for goods or cash to the face value.
- Refunds may take up to 14 days to process.
- Returns policy
- If for any reason you are not happy with the goods or services you have purchased through our web site in the first instance please contact us.
- You may return any goods for a full refund if you are not completely satisfied up to 30 days from the point of sale.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging where possible.
- DCM are not liable for any loss or damage to returned goods and refunds are only issued once the item has been received and restocked.
- DCM will NOT charge a restocking fee and refunds issued in accordance with your statutory rights.
- You may request either a refund or replacement accordingly but may be charged any difference likewise refunded the difference if the product is cheaper.
- Refunds my take up to 14 days to process.
- Replacement items will be shipped in accordance with delivery times and availability.
- Breakages policy
- If for any reason the item you buy is delivered damaged you are entitled to 100% refund or exchange of goods.
- In all cases please contact us accordingly.
- Delivery policy
- E-tickets will be delivered by e-mail the same day of purchase.
- Other goods will be delivered within due lead time as described on the product detail page.
- All goods will be delivered within a 30 day window maximum but some items may require longer (bespoke items or specialist items) in such cases due notice will be given.
- 30 days referee to working days and excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- Where possible all items are dispatched to transit companies for distribution and in doing so we request that all items on delivery are inspected for damage and reported to us within 3 days of delivery.
In all cases:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied please contact us as soon as possible. We will try and resolve your issues in the best way possible but rest assured that your statutory rights remain unaffected.